The Wellness Culture Classes are a series of classes for all new and existing members of Siskiyou Vital Medicine, as well as the general public, and is part of our commitment to a thriving wellness culture. According to the Center for Disease Control:
In the United States, chronic diseases and conditions and the health risk behaviors that cause them account for most health care costs."
The Wellness Culture Class series provides the education necessary to make informed decisions regarding the key nutritional and lifestyle components of leading a healthy life.
- Dynamics of Nutrition
- Your Gut & You: A Walking Ecosystem
- Detoxification: Cleansing for a New You
- Stress: It's Effects & How to Manage It
- Heart Coherence: Learning to Use the Intelligence of the Heart
- Nutritional Supplements Q&A
Classes are every Tuesday at 10:30am and 6pm. Please register below.