Do I have to be a member to be seen at Siskiyou Vital Medicine?
No, you never have to feel obligated to have a membership in order to be seen by one of our providers. Our members do have priority though and we are able to see them within days. Current wait time for non members is currently 2-4 weeks.
Do your plans serve as health insurance?
Does my insurance cover your services?
Some insurance companies do cover Naturopathic services. However, we do not contract with any insurance providers thus we are out of network providers.Siskiyou Vital Medicine (SVM) is a Retainer Medical Practice. This practice is not insurance. As such, SVM may not bill insurance or the Medicare/Medicaid programs. SVM’s Members are, also, not allowed to submit claims to their insurer for any service(s) included in their membership. SVM provides only the limited scope of primary care services specified in our retainer medical agreement. Members must pay for all services not specified in the retainer medical agreement. SVM or the Members shall have the right to terminate this agreement at any time, provided that SVM or the Members provides the other with 30 days prior written notice of such termination.
The department of Consumer and Business Services issued a certification to this practice. You can contact consumer advocates at Department of Consumer and Business Services at (888) 977-4894, email@example.com, or www.insurance.oregon.gov.
How can Integrative Medicine help me? I need prescriptions filled…
Do you have Family Health Plans?
What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
What services do you provide within the membership?
- Comprehensive Integrative Primary Care
- Lab testing
- Physicals – Athletes, Men, Women, Well Child
- House Calls
- Integrative Family Medicine – includes men’s health, women’s health, pediatric & geriatric care
- Pharmaceutical & Supplement Management
- Neurological Care
- Nutrition Counseling
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Thyroid treatment/support- T3 Certified and Hormone counseling (Women and Men)
- Depuration / Detoxification
What services do I have access to for an additional cost?
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Guided self inquiry
- Non-surgical skin lesion removal
- Visceral Manipulation & Osseous Manipulation
- Injections & IVs – Ozone, Vitamins, etc.
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy
- Lyme, Biotoxin (mold exposure), autoimmune support