Raymond Lombardi, NP-C
My primary medical approach is based on the concept of naturalism that I first learned in my training as a Chiropractor, which is that the human body has the innate capability to heal itself. I combine this underlying concept with a belief in holism, the belief that you have to treat the whole body (mind, body, emotion and spirit) to address health problems. I utilize natural and medical therapies to develop treatment strategies that empower my patients as they seek their best health. My goal is to create a dynamic partnership with my patients where we work together to seek, repair, and improve health and wellness.
I was born and raised in Arizona, spending the majority of my growing years in beautiful Northern Arizona surrounded by and immersed in nature. A low back injury while in college at Northern Arizona University led to a life changing chiropractic adjustment and lifetime of education and training in natural medicine. I combined this natural health background with medical training as a nurse and family nurse practitioner. This eclectic background has provided me with a dynamic approach to health and wellness, allowing me to integrate natural and western medicine approaches to provide an “outside the box” mindset to enable my patients in their journey to their greatest health and wellness.
- Master’s Degree: Master of Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner, Northwest Nazarene University
- Doctorate Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer West College of Chiropractic
- Master’s Degree: Master of Science Human Ecology / Human Nutrition, The Ohio State University
- Master’s Degree: Master of Science Human Nutrition, University of Bridgeport
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Nursing, University of Texas-Arlington
- Post-Graduate Training: Herbal medicine and treatment approaches, homeopathic medicine, biochemistry of nutraceutical supplementation, physical therapy and rehabilitation.