- VIDEO: Skin, Part 1 – Skin is the Largest Organ
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 2 – Skin and the Digestive System
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 3 – Removing Skin Lesions
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 4 – Why Remove Skin Lesions
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 5 – Results of Removing Skin Lesions
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 6 – Skin lesion removal process
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 7 Foods that Improve Skin Health
- VIDEO: Skin, Part 8 – Sun Exposure
– The skin lesion removal is a non medical treatment and what it is it’s a topical application of a specific and acidic solution. It’s a proprietary solution that doctor T developed and what it does is when it contacts skin lesions and what a lesion is is an abnormality, a mole, a birthmark, a skin tag, a hemangioma, seborrheic keratosis, the list kinda goes on and on, actinic or solar keratosis, there’s a lot of different lesions, you know, bumps, you know, discolorations, so on and so forth on your skin, which are signs of underlying disfunction but they can be safely removed.
– Right on
– Through the solution and when you apply it what it does is it strangulates the lesion so it just cuts off the blood supply, so it really isolates it, it’s really gentle and then what will happen is the lesion scab up fall off and then the healthy skin below can grow in
– In its place.