– You know, some of us will say, you know I’m not really, I don’t have any environmental exposures. But we both know that there are
– thousands and thousands of compounds that are released into our environment each day. not to mention all the pharmaceuticals that are in our water supply. That’s a whole other topic.
– Yeah that is another, that could be a WNL.
– That could be a WNL. How do we keep ourselves safe from war front, right?
– If you live in a house that has carpet or has been painted or has cabinets, you’re bombarded by toxins.
– Or if you drive a car.
– If you drive a car. If you walk down the road and a car passes you. You are bombarded by toxins. Our houses, our carpets have about 125 different chemicals in them. Cabinets, usually have formaldehyde in them. Paint has toluene in it. I mean.
– This is the overwhelming part.
– Yeah, yeah.
– It’s like when I first learned about microbes and microbiology. Like, oh my gosh, bacteria’s covering everything. I’m freaked out right now. Everything’s covered in bacteria. What, you know, our world, it’s the reality.
– There’s a lead, there’s a layer of plastic on everything. There are chemicals in the environment that persist for decades. And we all take them in. We are giant filters. We filter the food. We filter the soil. We filter the air. We filter things that we put on our skin. So, it’s super important that this is the first rule of detoxification, avoid exposure. If you can just decrease your exposure. Institute some of these easy things to do. These Phase III concepts into your life. You can stay relatively safe and relatively healthy.
– Fiber, probiotics, clorophyll, so eating your greens, green tea.
– Yep, glutathione.
– Glutathione, sauna.
– These are some of your key components for detoxification. Healthy detoxification specifically, Phase III also.